Mississippi Crisis Foundation
Helping families in need across the Mississippi Delta
The Mississippi Crisis Foundation was created to support and assist families and communities in rural Mississippi and northern Mississippi with crisis issues that affect the whole family.
We will assist communities that suffer from food disparities with
- USDA Food distribution
- Educational supplies and training
- Emergency Shelter assistance
- Assist with Disaster Response
- Create and partner with Workforce Transportation
- Assist with Poverty Crisis
- STEM Training
- Assist with Drone Rescue
Ending Poverty in the Community
Send us your name and email address to stay informed.
Wednesdays from 3-6pm
Thank you to all of our partners!
228 Yazoo Avenue Clarksdale, MS 38614